HVAC / Energy savings
LEAX controls, a specialist in HVAC solutions has equiped the Gunnison recreation center with a state of the art thermal management and monitoring product.
Thanks to this new installation, the Gunnison recreation center who recently invested in one hundred of solar panels, is able to optimize its energy consumption required to heat the pools and building.
For LEAX controls:
- Offer a nice-looking web user interface
- Offer a solution in a short time-to-market
- Offer a cost-effective solution
- Develop a re-usable framework
For Gunnison center:
- control and monitor all parameters of the process; t°, gas consumption, saved energy...
- access data from everywhere
- provide public access to the data (http://www.amatiscontrols.com)
- The DSA/Scada framework embedded in the DLONIP Lonworks/Ethernet gateway has been customized to gather datapoints from various sources such as LEAX's HVAC Lonworks devices, Lonmark devices, BACNet devices, ...
- A custom Silverlight template has been created to replace the DONIP's default theme and provide a custom theme for LEAX's products
- A custom Scada service user interface has been created to fit the project's specifications and display appropriate graphs, views, controls and alarms
- User interface is easily customized for each project by using powerfull tools such as Microsoft Expression Blend
- Once custom datapoints provider are created, they can be re-used for other projects. The specific datapoints configuration is done by a tool provided with the DLONIP4 SDK
- Specific actions can be take by simply writing C# code which is embedded in the DLONIP4 gateway